meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits with a healthy approach to work-life balance—and we’re looking for people like you.
As a Business Development Representative, you play a vital role in maximizing the attainment of the company’s new business and revenue goals. You will be a hunter, at the forefront of the sales team generating, as well as qualifying, all leads including inbound, marketing-driven leads as well as those you generate on your own through smart cold calling and automation. You will sell solutions designed to help clients build the business case for Resilience. Your ultimate goal as a Business Development Representative is to generate qualified meetings for your field sales partners that will result in new opportunities for your territory.
The position will report to the Director of Business Operations with a dotted line to the Regional Vice Presidents of Sales.
If you are bright, energetic, and ready to be part of something big—come join us!! You’ll be rewarded with a competitive compensation package and ongoing skills coaching from our experienced sales and marketing teams. This outbound, business development role is the perfect opportunity for those with a strong ambition to get into a lucrative sales career.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE MISSION:
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quota goals, including number of sales leads and meetings
- Support four regional sales reps in sourcing, developing, and delivering qualified sales leads
- Build and execute territory plan in conjunction with sales leadership and regional sales reps
- Participate in quarterly regional sales rep reviews and weekly sales team meetings
- Contact, connect with, qualify, and nurture inbound leads generated by marketing activities, including email campaigns, website traffic, webinars, and events
- Effectively plan and execute daily and weekly inbound and outbound call and email schedules to ensure all leads are promptly addressed
- Continuously expand knowledge of and expertise in meQuilibrium products, messaging, differentiation, industry sector, and competitive landscape
- Maintain accurate and current records of all activities, leads, and account information in Salesforce.com
- Minimum of 2 years of enterprise sales lead development experience as an inbound and outbound BDR in healthcare, health tech and/or talent/HCM software or services industries
- Proven track record sourcing, developing and delivering qualified leads
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated success cold calling, contacting, and engaging managers, directors and C-suite decision makers
- Experience using Salesforce, Engagio, Outreach, Slack, GSuite, and Box
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Highly collaborative team player
- Fast learner with the ability to learn new products and messaging quickly
- Driven and eager to professionally develop and succeed
- Positive attitude and energy, with a passion for empowering and motivating people
- Assertive and creative, demonstrating intellectual curiosity
- Outgoing, highly interpersonal, influential personality
If you think could be a good match and possess a strong desire to be part of building a new business, please apply via this portal: https://meq.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=24
meQuilibrium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We encourage all to apply.