meQuilibrium is seeking a Client Marketing Project Coordinator who will be responsible for various marketing projects and client deliverables. This is an ideal position for a self-starter with a can-do attitude, who is organized, flexible and has a high desire to learn and grow in Client Marketing. You will be an active team member, ready to jump in to support client related initiatives, manage multiple assignments and ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Manage the timely and efficient production of project deliverables. This includes, but is not limited to: working with the team to ensure all creative assets meet project objectives; coordinating the draft review process; managing the file upload and proofing process; ensuring delivery of digital and printed material.
- Asset design management and production in accordance with brand guidelines
- Effectively utilize a project management system to track ongoing deliverables.
- Track and maintain an inventory of meQuilibrium client marketing material, client logos, and brand guidelines
- Keep all client marketing material up to date
- Assist the Client Marketing team in developing and implementing marketing strategies for new client launches
- Support with Powerpoint presentations
- Other responsibilities as needed to support our client related initiatives and organizational goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field
- Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to hand multiple tasks
- Basic understanding of marketing communication strategies, methods, and processes
- Experience with project management software and processes
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign) and HTML
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage day-to-day tasks in an efficient manner
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong creative aptitude, including a keen eye for design and copywriting
- Experience with WordPress a plus