meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits with a healthy approach to work-life balance—and we’re looking for people like you.
About the Job:
We currently have an open position for a part-time (30 hours/week) Content Writer. We’re seeking someone with the proven ability to write about a range of topics for B2B audiences. Experience writing about mental health, wellbeing, human resources, and/or to the C-Suite audience is a bonus. We also highly value the ability to learn from and collaborate with our internal team of scientists and experts that contribute to the brand’s positioning.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
Contributes to content and creative development including:
- Themed, monthly newsletter
- Campaign copy packages that include blogs, emails, call scripts, and more
- Update existing assets including ebooks, white papers, research papers, and support development of new assets.
- Development of fact sheets and one-pager copy
- Updating existing web-pages or drafting copy for new landing pages
The writer will also contribute to the Request for Proposal (RFP) process that is worked on across Marketing and Sales, assisting in the crafting of sales proposals to prospects and customers, and ensuring the RFP answer database is up to date with current and consistent company, product and brand answers and positioning.
- 5+ years of professional writing experience, including experience developing a polished piece out of a rough draft.
- Demonstrated ability to write on a range of topics for B2B audiences.
- Experience with sales proposal creation is highly desirable.
- Ability to thrive in a remote role in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while maintaining the highest standards of content quality.
- Attention to detail with spelling, grammar and punctuation for U.S. English.
- Team player capable of both giving and receiving constructive feedback on all relevant aspects of work and work processes.
- This is especially important given the scientific and data-driven nature of the brand.
Please apply with your resume to https://meq.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=31&source=aWQ9MjM%3D
meQuilibrium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.