meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience.
meQuilibrium is the only clinically validated resilience platform leveraging behavioral psychology, neuroscience, artificial intelligence, and analytics to deliver transformative insights that change lives and businesses. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits with a healthy approach to work-life balance—and we’re looking for people like you.
We are searching for a high-energy, ambitious, and strategic Account Executive with knowledge of HR technology and a solid sales track record. The ideal candidate will understand what it takes to deploy enterprise software (in a SaaS environment), be well-versed in cross team coordination, have relationship management expertise building lasting relationships with customers, and be a strong voice for meQuilibrium.
As part of our Corporate Sales team, you will be selling to mid market and small enterprise organizations with up to 5,000 employees. You will: execute on sales plans to deliver maximum revenue potential for meQuilibrium and maximum value for clients; manage the full sales-cycle often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full solution suite; evangelize the meQuilibrium vision and value through product demonstrations, building relationships with HR consultants, and account specific initiatives.
This is an incredible opportunity for a driven individual with SMB and mid-market experience to work with larger accounts in the Central or West US regions, take part in developing a newly-formed business unit within meQ, and help people in all industries activate their best selves at home and at work.
The position will report to the Director of Corporate Sales
Responsibilities, Skills &, Qualifications
- Meet or exceed personal sales quota by selling meQuilibrium’s full solution suite direct to clients and through reseller / referral partnerships.
- Effectively manage the full sales process, from prospect to close
- Collaborate with assigned Sales Development Rep and create a trusted partnership together to align on account/prospect research and strategy
- Maintain up to date knowledge of meQuilibrium products, HR industry, and those of our competitors
- Effectively engage sales resources: Product, Customer Success, Marketing, and Executive teams on the development and execution of customer account plans
- Speak up with insights, ideas, and improvements to help meQuilibrium maintain its status as the #1 resilience solution
- Help maintain a sales culture of openness, purpose, grit, agility, growth and perspective by living up to those values daily
- 2+ years experience managing a sales quota
- 2+ years SaaS solution sales experience
- Impeccable presentation and communication skills; ability to engage and take control of the room
- Highly strategic, interpersonal and analytical in nature
- Experience building out a territory and creating new business opportunities
- Proven ability to develop and maintain C-suite relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Highly collaborative, team player, positive attitude with a passion for continuous self-improvement
- Desire for career growth and to lead a sales team
- Prior leadership experience is a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- Working from home through June 2021
- Competitive compensation with equity
- Maternity and paternity paid time off
- 3 weeks vacation
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Access to meQuilibrium’s resilience solution for friends and family
- A leadership team that practices what they preach by way of building resilience, supporting employees, and importance of work/life balance
meQuilibrium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.