meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits with a healthy approach to work-life balance—and we’re looking for people like you.
The Data Analyst is an integral part of our Analytics team, which serves multiple stakeholders for their analytical and business intelligence needs. The team works closely with business and technical teams, overseeing reporting data structures and quality while also ensuring that data is properly leveraged to inform business decisions.
The Data Analyst will work with various stakeholders to understand their analytical questions, then collect, manipulate, and analyze data from different sources using a variety of techniques – ranging from simple data aggregation to complex data mining. They will be expected to interpret and present analytical results.
- 2-3 years of professional experience as a Data Analyst and a degree in a quantitative field.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Analytically orient with the ability to interpret trends and correlations
- Strong knowledge of database and data warehousing concepts
- Experience writing complex SQL queries
- Knowledge of A/B testing and statistical principles (e.g. regression)
- Experience with R, Python
- Experience with reporting/BI tools (Tableau a plus).
- Experience documenting and presenting analytical results
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with stakeholders at a different level of the organization
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain performance level in a fast-paced agile environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Maintain deep and up-to-date knowledge of the data warehouse; troubleshoot data inconsistencies
- Interpret data/results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple exploratory data analysis to statistical modeling
- Support the business on general analysis and strategic projects; meet with stakeholders to understand analytical needs/questions and define metrics/reports
- Translate business needs into analytical tasks — execute, document and present results
- Demonstrate a level of independence in driving analyses
- Ensure on-time, accurate delivery of projects
meQuilibrium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce. We encourage all to apply.