meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits with a healthy approach to work-life balance—and we’re looking for people like you.
We’re seeking a Demand Generation Specialist to become a key contributor to the marketing team. The focus areas for this role will include advertising, marketing automation for driving demand for sales. The opportunity offers the chance to expand your expertise by learning from a wide range of marketing skills from a team of experts. The ideal candidate will be passionate about driving demand for an organization and marketing in general, and will consider themselves a resilient, lifelong learner.
- Manage relationships with paid media vendors and project lead on paid media efforts including programmatic, content syndication, and Google Adwords
- Digital marketing support across integrated campaigns (web, nurture emails, lists, etc.)
- Set up and manage online review sites (i.e. G2, Capterra)
- Support Marketing Director with designing plays including Marketing and Sales tactics and maintaining visibility for sellers on new Sales plays.
- Will work in MarTech stack including Outreach and Marketo to set up automation
- Work with Marketing Ops Director on Demand Gen reporting to equip self and team with optimization insights
- Develop and optimize Sales enablement tools including campaign and best practice documentation
- Marketing, business, or communications experience required – 2+ years is preferred
- Digital advertising experience is required. Marketing automation experience is preferred.
- Must have a passion for digital marketing and an aptitude for learning new systems
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize in a changing environment; to follow up with key stakeholders and follow through on commitments.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you think could be a good match and possess a strong desire to be part of building a new business, please apply via this portal: https://meq.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23
meQuilibrium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce. We encourage all to apply.