We are looking for a technical and results-driven email marketing specialist to take customer engagement communications to the next level using a holistic approach to the consumer journey, and identifying new opportunities for optimization and growth. This is a great opportunity to develop marketing strategies for maximizing performance and increasing engagement.
Ideal candidate is an ambitious, creative and talented consumer marketer with a passion for learning and a strong desire to be part of scaling a growing business. Despite your ability to multitask across many activities at once, you can be laser-focused on details and deliverables. You are determined to deliver the right message, to the right person, at the right time, and will champion this mindset across the business. Your contribution will help inspire people to engage in life-changing, personal development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4-6 years of experience developing, executing and analyzing consumer email marketing strategy for all stages of lifecycle and building out campaigns based on strategies that drive results and engagement
- Deep understanding of email best practices (A/B testing, personalization, dynamic content, campaign automation, etc.) and technical understanding of email deliverability
- Excellent data and analytical skills; using and interpreting data and analytics to quantify and improve marketing results
- Proficiency in HTML/ CSS, email coding principles, Excel, Tableau; ability to run SQL query database a plus
- Experience with Silverpop/IBM Watson Marketing (or equivalent), experience with Litmus a plus
- Experience in healthcare, financial services or other compliance-driven industry a plus.
- Proven experience defining targeting and personalization including triggered email campaigns personalized to user personas
- Technically minded with the ability to translate between the business and technical teams to continuously drive innovation
- Maintain customer database health, integrity and performance
- Improve operational efficiencies to scale offerings
- Collaborate with product team to build optimal systems that enhance personalization efforts
- Excellent project and time management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives across a variety of teams
- Superb attention to detail (nothing gets past you) and organizational skills with an acute strategic business sense that understands the larger picture
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take creative feedback and collaborate with team to ensure messaging is on point and on brand
- The power to execute independently while successfully influencing others across the organization
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that is grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits with a healthy approach to work-life balance—and we are looking for people like you. Located in downtown Boston.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com