meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits with a healthy approach to work-life balance—and we’re looking for people like you.
meQuilibrium is seeking an FP&A / Strategic Finance Intern to join our Finance Team. This role will work collaboratively with the CFO and Finance team to work on strategic projects assessing the financial landscape and provide ad hoc analysis for the organization.
Who you are
Ideally, you are currently pursuing a degree in Finance, Businesses, Economics or a related field and want to solve complex and interesting problems. You demonstrate a high level of curiosity and thirst for learning. You want to contribute to a product that successfully and positively impacts the lives of our customers. A successful candidate for this position will have excellent modelling and building skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to partner with various teams within the company. This is a remote, paid internship (20-25 hours/week).
What you’ll do
- Support the Finance team in key analyses and deliverables
- Assist in developing ad hoc model builds for strategic analysis
- Assist in developing finance and business presentations and related supporting materials for senior leadership
- Help to ensure forecast accuracy
What we’re looking for
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics or a related field.
- Preliminary understanding of financial modelling and financial statements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and GSuite
- High attention to detail and accuracy and strong analytical skills required
- Ability to maintain tight deadlines, solve problems quickly, creatively and proactively
- Remain flexible in a constantly changing environment with changing requirements
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to partner cross-functionally
Please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
meQuilibrium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.