meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits with a healthy approach to work-life balance—and we’re looking for people like you.
About the Job:
meQuilibrium is seeking a Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst to join our exciting and fast-paced company in Boston. Reporting to the CFO, this role will be responsible for delivering specific metrics on how the company is performing in all areas including, financial, operational, and customer growth. You’ll provide timely, value-added, actionable insights and support to department heads across functions; and analyze, interpret, and communicate relevant financial and business trends, providing sound recommendations. You’ll assist in the preparation of business presentations and reports to the management team, Board of Directors, lenders and other external stakeholders. You must have drive and curiosity — you don’t just deliver the “what,” you’re also a self-starter able to help describe the “why,” even when there might not be a clear answer. meQuilibrium is a startup environment with a flat structure: you will interface directly with stakeholders across different disciplines.
- Analyze and monitor key financial metrics highlighting trends and investigating variances
- Be a key contributor to budgeting and monthly reporting and forecasting process, including actual to budget and forecast variances
- Model impacts of potential customer, partner and vendor relationships
- Deliver monthly financial reporting to department heads, explaining variances to budget/forecast
- Execute on ad hoc analyses
- Support the accounting team during month-end close
- Assist in the development of management dashboards
- Recent grads with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent 3 to 5 years FP&A experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical capabilities and can use data/metrics to “tell the story” and suggest potential solutions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and solve complex problems
- Works well in team-oriented culture; striving for impact and improvement
- Experience in financial modelling, budgeting, and long term planning a plus
If you think could be a good match and possess a strong desire to be part of building a new business, please reply with a resume to email@example.com.
meQuilibrium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We encourage all to apply.