meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. meQuilibrium is the only clinically validated resilience platform leveraging behavioral psychology, neuroscience, and analytics to deliver transformative insights that change lives and businesses. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits with a healthy approach to work-life balance—and we’re looking for people like you.
The Implementation Specialist is a foundational role in our Customer implementation team and reports to the SVP of Operations and Analytics. An ideal candidate is technologically savvy, energized by successfully managing seamless implementations, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has experience working for a SaaS company.
- Manage operational and technical activities around customer/partner implementations. Partner with the technology team and own responsibility for managing implementation details.
- Maintain formal specifications for customer implementations including data exchanges. Monitor and modify during the customer life cycle.
- For new implementations and change requests, manage and define configurations in an internal content management system. Conduct UAT for all implementations and release to stakeholders.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (Customer Success, Marketing, Technology) to conduct post-mortems upon project completion.
Technical / Subject Matter Expert
- Become the go-to expert on customer product features and associated implementation decisions. Guide customers (internal and external) through the process, articulating pros and cons around all options (including data flow inbound and outbound).
- Be the liaison to the technical and analytical teams.
- Conduct root cause analysis when customer-facing issues arise.
- Workflow / Processes
- Maintain / Update / Enhance implementation processes.
- Document systems and process requirements, clearly outlining desired outcomes and expectations for successful completion.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering technical, operational and procedural impacts.
- Establish and maintain the process of cataloging incoming and outgoing data files across customers. Build a process to ensure compliance to specification, reporting any anomalies to internal stakeholder groups. Over time, work with the Technology team to build or otherwise define a tool-based system to be used by the implementation team to define, map and author files.
- 3-5+ years of demonstrated success in managing technology and implementation projects in a SaaS environment
- Proficient in solution design and requirements gathering
- Demonstrable knowledge of SQL
- Experience with agile software development and change management methodologies
- Responsible self-starter with a sense of urgency balanced by attention to detail
- Comfortable with change and organizational and process evolution in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of a relevant or related undergraduate degree or equivalent experience