meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits with a healthy approach to work-life balance—and we’re looking for people like you.
We are looking for a results-driven Marketing Specialist to help us take customer and member marketing initiatives to the next level. Ideal candidate is an ambitious, creative and talented consumer marketer with a passion for learning, and a strong desire to be part of scaling a growing business. Despite your ability to multitask across many activities at once, you can be laser-focused on details and deliverables. You are determined to deliver outstanding project management, customer service and marketing materials that truly delight and drive enrollment and engagement. Your contribution will help inspire people to engage in life-changing, personal development.
Help us create and deliver innovative marketing campaigns to drive participation and continued utilization of our resilience training platform.
- Manage the timely and efficient production of project deliverables, including, but not limited to: understanding goals, developing strategies, writing creative briefs, working cross functionally to tap appropriate expertise, ensure all deliverables meet project objectives and brand guidelines; managing the proofing process; managing file upload and ensuring delivery of digital and printed materialc
- Lead marketing team scheduling process including scrum, triage of incoming requests, and team Asana board
- Assist the team in developing and implementing marketing plans for new customer launches
Manage presence at occasional virtual and live events
- Order, track and maintain inventory of customer material, client logos and brand guidelines, keeping all customer marketing material up to date
- Opportunity to write copy, contribute to design, and develop presentations using established templates and guidelines.
- Other responsibilities as needed to support our customer related initiatives and organizational goals
- 2+ years relevant consumer marketing experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Understanding of marketing communication strategies, methods and processes
- Strong creative aptitude, including a keen eye for design and copywriting
- Excellent project management, work prioritization, and relationship building skills
- Experience developing and managing project timelines
- Experience with project management software and processes
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage day-to-day tasks in an efficient manner
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Asana, Powerpoint, Adobe Creative Cloud, webinar and survey software. Knowledge of HTML, and WordPress a plus
- Experience with marketing agency service delivery model would be helpful
If you think could be a good match and possess a strong desire to be part of building a new business, please reply with a resume to email@example.com.
meQuilibrium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We encourage all to apply.