meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. meQuilibrium is the only clinically validated resilience platform leveraging behavioral psychology, neuroscience, and analytics to deliver transformative insights that change lives and businesses. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits with a healthy approach to work-life balance—and we’re looking for people like you.
We are currently looking for a high-energy, ambitious, and strategic Sales Executive (RVP Sales) with knowledge of HR technology and solid enterprise account management experience. The ideal candidate will understand what it takes to deploy enterprise software (in a SaaS environment), be well-versed in cross-team coordination, have relationship management expertise building lasting relationships with customers, and be a strong voice for meQuilibrium.
As part of our East Sales team, you will be selling to our top Enterprise accounts and working with high caliber clients. You will execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential. Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of offerings. Evangelize the meQuilibrium vision and value through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives. This is an incredible opportunity for a driven individual to grow accounts in the Eastern U.S. region and inspire other companies to do their life’s best work.
The position will report to the SVP Sales and Business Development.
- Day to day management of all sales activity for assigned account. Meet or exceed personal sales quota.
- Meet with prospects to identify their requirements and needs
- Drive feedback and bring insights from client meetings and internal meetings to help close deals, help the company scale, and drive higher client retention
- Collaborate with assigned Sales Development Reps and create a trusted partnership together to align on account/prospect research and strategy
- Execute complex sales and effectively manage the sales process and activities
- Drive revenue through complex, multiple go-to-market strategies
- Maintain up to date knowledge of meQuilibrium products, HR industry, and those of our competitors
- Continuously provide strategic plans of developing your territory, with a focus on “what’s next”
- Effectively engage sales resources: Product, Customer Success, Marketing, and Executive teams on the development and execution of customer account plans
- Help maintain a sales culture of openness, purpose, grit, agility, growth and perspective by living up to those values daily
- 3-5+ years of sales management in enterprise software
- Impeccable presentation skills; Ability to engage and take control of the room
- Highly strategic, interpersonal and analytical in nature
- Proficient in Salesforce.com
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to communicate with customers in a clear, memorable, and inspirational way
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience building out a territory and creating new business opportunities
- Highly collaborative, team player, positive attitude with a passion for transformation for better lives
Perks & Benefits:
- Great downtown Boston location
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Maternity and paternity paid time off
meQuilibrium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.