meQuilibrium is an engagement and performance platform.
In turbulent times, companies need resilient people and agile teams—people equipped to navigate the constant challenges of work and life. meQuilibrium is a digital engagement and performance solution that harnesses behavioral psychology and neuroscience to unleash organizational potential. meQuilibrium’s data-driven insights and science-based approach allows our large global customers to measurably equip each of their employees to discover and master the skills they need to overcome any obstacle, increase agility, and transform their organization.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll play a highly visible and vital role in achieving our growth and revenue goals. Your goal as a Sales Development Representative is to follow up with leads to generate qualified meetings for our regional sales executives that will result in new clients and revenue.
If you are bright, energetic, hard-working, and ready to be part of something big—come join us!!
- Implement our follow up protocol for all leads, including phone calls and emails, articulating how our product and service can deliver value to the human capital goals and business metrics of all prospects
- Arrange meetings with qualified prospects through phone calls, email and other communication methods
- Track activity in Salesforce
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales goals and metrics
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to analyze customer needs, use cases, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Research to better understand prospects and markets
- College degree and 2+ years of sales experience
- Ambitious, career-minded sales professionals seeking to be successful in this high growth area
- Ability to engage quickly; a consultative and confident approach is key with an ability to overcome objections and communicate value in a concise and informative manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive drive and strategic mindset to exceed sales targets
- Account Based Marketing experience is a plus
- Self-driven and positive attitude in order to thrive as an individual in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive compensation package and ongoing skills coaching from our experienced sales and marketing teams. This outbound, sales development role is the perfect opportunity for those with a strong ambition to get into a lucrative sales career.