meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits with a healthy approach to work-life balance—and we’re looking for people like you.
We have an immediate need for a Sales Operations Coordinator who can not only answer questions, but anticipate the questions that will be asked. You must be able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. Most importantly, you want to be a part of a fast-growing company where you’ll have an opportunity to solve complex business problems on a daily basis.
The Sales Operations Coordinator will support in building, implementing, and optimizing the processes, data and applications that drive the efficiency of our Sales and Customer Success teams. This role will create reports and analyze pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, and revenue reporting that enables Sales and Customer Success productivity and goal attainment. This individual maintains and enhances internal systems and processes to effectively promote team performance in coordination with the Revenue Operations team.
This position will report to the Director of Business Operations and Insights.
- Salesforce.com administration and management
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new project requests
- Build reports and dashboards to measure key performance indicators
- Create best practices and processes for sales and customer success teams
- Ongoing data management and quality control with respect to data integrity
- Act as liaison between the Sales / CS team and other teams including marketing, client success, product, tech, and operations
- Participate in the training and onboarding of new sales and customer success reps
- Member of the evaluation team for new software
- Support vendor relationships
- Project manage incoming RFIs, RFPs, and partner questionnaires
- Facilitate the creation of playbooks that align with the Customer Lifecycle, documenting the timing and content of touchpoints for the Customer Success team along the customer journey
- Supporting business development and lead generation strategy alongside Sales and Marketing leadership with reporting and other requirements
- 2+ years of experience managing projects
- Advanced Salesforce.com user; Salesforce administrator certification preferred (ADM 201)
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Ability to triage and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and serve as a resource for internal partners
- Highly collaborative, team player, positive attitude with a passion for continuous self-improvement
- High attention to detail and strong listening skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Google Product Suite
- Bonus: Familiarity with Engagio/Demandbase, Marketo, Zoominfo, Asana
If you think could be a good match and possess a strong desire to be part of building a new business, please reply with a resume to email@example.com.
meQuilibrium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We encourage all to apply.