meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits with a healthy approach to work-life balance—and we’re looking for people like you.
We are looking for a phenomenal and experienced Senior Revenue Accountant to provide support within the Phenom Financial Operations team specific to revenue recognition, invoicing, cost of revenue monitoring, and commissions calculations.
Contract Accounting and Invoicing:
- Assist Legal to ensure meQuilibrium’s compliance with client specific MSAs, SOWs, and COs
- Review and become knowledgeable of all client agreements
- Coordinate with project management operations teams to ensure accurate and timely data
- Assist with accurate and timely invoicing of clients and invoice collections
- Ensure that revenue is properly calculated and recorded in compliance with ASC 606
- Create and update unbilled revenue and deferred revenue schedules for client projects and reconcile respective balances to the general ledger
- Assist with project and service revenue forecasting
- Perform sensitivity analysis as to how new developments may impact the current business, cash flow, and financial results
- Calculate sales commissions in compliance with ASC 606 and for disbursement
- Track and manage partner revenue share and referral expenses
- Assist in monthly financial close
- Support annual audit process
- Work on enhancing and implementing best in practice internal controls
- Provide data and support to FP&A for use in executive reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with Sales and Use tax filings and tax return support with third party preparer
- Streamline and improve existing finance systems and processes to enable the business and finance function to scale
- Partner with sales, sales operations, marketing, legal, and finance to execute daily operations
- Ensure proper intake and set-up of new customers and/or projects
- Prepare contract summaries for material completed transactions
- Detailed knowledge of software and SaaS revenue recognition
- At least 3-5 years experience
- Report creation using Excel and other reporting tools
- Experience with commonly used accounting systems, e.g., Quickbooks Online, NetSuite, etc.
- Advanced usage of Excel pivot tables and functions
- Thrives working within a team environment
- Eager to learn new skills and easily adapts to change
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in a fast-growing, technology company
- International experience is a plus
- CPA is a plus
If you think you could be a good match and possess a strong desire to be part of building a new business, please apply directly at https://meq.bamboohr.com/jobs.
meQuilibrium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce. We encourage all to apply.