meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits with a healthy approach to work-life balance—and we’re looking for people like you.
meQuilibrium is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team and add capacity to meet a visionary and fast-paced feature roadmap. meQuilibrium runs a standard Lamp stack (PHP / Symfony / standard Mysql backend on AWS, delivering web and REST services.) You will work with a small group of dedicated developers to build features and scale our business.
- Expert-level PHP with experience using one or more MVC frameworks, preferably Symfony
- Knowledgeable in developing and working with highly available RESTful APIs
- Familiar with test-driven development, PHPunit and their methodologies
- Ability to architect high quality and secure product features, from technical design to code, test, review, and documentation
- Experience designing tables in MySQL to support high performance
- Experience with SAML or OAUTH2 authentication
- Experience implementing private or public APIs
- Positive, energetic, outgoing, and proactively communicative
- Flexible, able to multi-task, and willing to learn new technologies rapidly
- Great at debugging and diagnosing issues
- Interested in wellness, psychology, resilience or behavior change is a big plus
5+ years of professional experience as a part of a team, growing a product in a small to medium-sized company.
BS in computer science is a plus, but not required with sufficient experience.
What’s in it for you? You will have the opportunity to join a classic early-stage startup, and you will influence every customer-facing feature that is produced across all media. All employees receive a competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company.
If you think could be a good match and possess a strong desire to be part of building a new business, please reply with a resume and a link to your GitHub to email@example.com.
meQuilibrium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We encourage all to apply.