meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits with a healthy approach to work-life balance—and we’re looking for people like you.
meQuilibrium is seeking a UX Designer to join our exciting and fast-paced company in Boston. As a UX Designer, you will be focused on enhancing our customer experience. meQuilibrium is a startup environment with a flat structure: you will interface directly with stakeholders across different disciplines. Essential for your success are proactive communications, flexibility, and creative thinking and problem-solving.
About The Job
The UX Designer, reporting to the SVP of Product, is a technical role responsible for enhancing member satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility and delight associated with our product in a way that is effective, attractive and convenient for our users.
- Work closely with the Product Managers, Content Strategists, Visual Designers and Engineers to oversee the user experience of our mobile, web and responsive products
- Drive information architecture decisions
- Create user-flows from wireframes to high-fidelity deliverables
- Maintain brand continuity across all product platforms
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within meQuilibrium.
- Carry out assessments of existing information architecture and identify areas for improvement, including content inventories and audits.
- Conduct member research to identify areas of opportunity and validate designs
- 5-8 years of UX experience at a software services company
- Proficient with visual design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, and inVision
- Preference for experience in HR technology/software
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Superior communication skills with a demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
If you think could be a good match and possess a strong desire to be part of building a new business, please reply with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
meQuilibrium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We encourage all to apply.