meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits with a healthy approach to work-life balance—and we’re looking for people like you.
meQuilibrium is seeking a Vice President, Product Management to join our exciting and fast-paced company in Boston. As a VP, Product Management, you will be focused on driving product strategy and execution to enhance our products.
meQuilibrium is a startup environment with a flat structure: you will interface directly with stakeholders across different disciplines. Essential for your success are proactive communications, flexibility, and creative thinking and problem-solving.
About The Job
The Vice President of Product Management reports to the SVP of Product, driving product strategy and execution for existing and next-generation data products. The position oversees and develops the product management/UX team to deliver product innovation and execute on strategy and business objectives.
- Work closely with the Engineering Team to continuously improve the quality and output of software releases.
- Build and manage the quarterly product planning process.
- Design, implement and execute on the overall data product roadmap working closely with cross-functional stakeholders in Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Legal, and Finance.
- Design measurable tactical and strategic indicators of success that include data-driven inputs and outputs that will help drive accountability and alignment across the organization.
- Develop and evaluate new product ideas and opportunities, as well as improve existing products and features, including developing and implementing a process to intake, triage, and prioritize new opportunities.
- Represent the data product strategy and effectively communicate product roadmaps to employees, customers, and prospects.
- 10+ years of experience in product management/product marketing management roles in a SaaS company.
- 5+ years of product management team leadership.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments.
- Exceptional analytical skills with demonstrated experience in hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights.
- Superior communication skills with a demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans.