meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits with a healthy approach to work-life balance—and we’re looking for people like you.
meQuilibrium is seeking a Vice President, Product Marketing Management to join our exciting and fast-paced company in Boston. As a VP, Product Marketing Management, you will be focused on crafting the story to demonstrate our value.
meQuilibrium is a startup environment with a flat structure: you will interface directly with stakeholders across different disciplines. Essential for your success are proactive communications, flexibility, and creative thinking and problem-solving.
About The Job
The Product Marketing Management, reporting to the SVP of Product, helps shape our story/value proposition to customers. This person generates the product messaging content that is distributed by our corporate marketing team. This person also helps shape our product bundling/pricing strategy.
- Work closely with the Product Managers and Corporate Marketing to shape our value messaging for new products, features, and markets.
- Deliver product launch content for new products.
- Deliver product release notes for each release.
- Work closely with Finance and Sales to create product bundles for new products and consistently evaluate existing product bundles.
- Represent the data product strategy and effectively communicate product roadmaps to employees, customers, and prospects.
- 5+ years of experience in product management/product marketing management roles in a SaaS company.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments.
- Superior communication skills with a demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans.