meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits —and we’re looking for people like you.
We’re seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to become a key contributor on the marketing team. This is an individual contributor role reporting directly to the CMO. The focus areas for this role will include maximizing our revenue potential with our global ecosystem of partners — including major software companies, well-being platforms, and health insurance providers. The opportunity offers the chance to put your expertise to work leveraging a wide range of your marketing skills on a fun, diverse team of marketing pros. The ideal candidate will be passionate about driving revenue potential through partners, and will consider themselves a resilient, lifelong learner.
- Developing marketing strategy, plans, and programs to drive joint demand generation with prioritized partners resulting in new opportunities and loyal customers.
- Working cross-functionally with Marketing colleagues (Brand, B2B, Customer Activation), as well as the Partnerships team (Sales/Business Development), Customer Success and Product.
- Organizing and leading execution of impactful co-marketing campaigns, and being measured by key performance indicators tied to company revenue goals including specific lead goals.
- Nurturing meQuilibrium’s global partner ecosystem including partners’ value proposition to support the recruitment of additional partners, maintaining effective and consistent communications with the partner ecosystem, and supporting activation and renewal of customers sold through partner channels.
- Design and implement partner-ready demand generation programs aimed at driving new prospects and opportunities into the pipeline (often adapting existing B2B campaigns and materials)
- Delivering communications and tools to a network of HR consultants that are instrumental in the specification of solutions for their corporate clients, ensuring meQuilibrium is top of mind for consideration.
- Activating an emerging payer partner channel – health insurance companies – to build scale
- Supporting partner training and enablement
- Analyzing partner marketing effectiveness and results for continuous improvement
- Deep understanding of marketing in an enterprise software, healthcare, or well-being solution company, ideally with a direct and partner selling and marketing environment. Experience with SaaS preferred.
- Proven track record and experience in establishing effective Partner marketing strategies, plans and execution. Experience with a global partner ecosystem is a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- The ability to prioritize in a changing environment; to follow up with key stakeholders and follow through on commitments.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail (familiarity with software and tools such as Asana and Salesforce desirable)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced growth company
While this position is currently remote, preference is given to candidates in the greater Boston area (return to office targeted for late 2021). Must be able to work east coast business hours.
meQuilibrium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce. We encourage all to apply.