What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a type of counseling that works to change unhelpful thinking and behavior. You can read all about CBT in this article.
What is the meQuilibrium platform?
meQuilibrium is a digital coaching platform that delivers clinically validated and highly personalized resilience solutions. We work with employers, health plans, wellness providers and individual consumers to increase engagement, productivity and performance, while improving the ability to manage stress, health and well-being.
What is Resilience?
Resilience is your ability to handle and bounce back from adversity. Employees with high resilience are less stressed, more engaged, more productive, miss work less often, are less likely to quit, and are healthier.
How is a resilience program different from EAP or stress management programs?
While a traditional and valuable resource for employees, EAPs are often underutilized and only leveraged as a resource when an employee is in crisis or is experiencing severe symptoms. Similarly, typical stress management programs are a reactive strategy to help employees reduce stress that has already become problematic.
Resilience training solutions take a fundamentally different approach by helping employees adopt healthier, more productive behaviors to avoid becoming drained or defeated as a result of exposure to stress. meQuilibrium treats the root cause of stress to prevent burnout and overwhelm rather than treat these end stage manifestations of chronic stress.
Digital coaching is private, confidential and available 24/7 which increases access and allays the stigma that can be associated with asking for help in person.
What does the meQuilibrium program look like?
Employees are engaged through an email marketing campaign and can sign up via a co-branded web link or intranet with SSO. Users complete an assessment to get a baseline resilience score, profile and tailored plan to address their areas of greatest vulnerability. Participants master proven techniques to organize their thoughts, understand their emotions, and reframe setbacks.
The meQuilibrium program is available 24/7 via web, mobile and tablet. Regular reassessments measure progress and score change. In addition, popular weekly e-letter surfaces relevant work/life topics.
Intelligence from the users, in aggregate, fuels a new generation of helpful metrics and insights on workforce well-being that can inform human capital strategies and decision-making.
Why would an organization need a resilience program?
Your organization may be a good fit for a resilience program if you:
- Seek to create a culture of well-being
- Need to cultivate employee engagement
- Have concerns about levels of stress, anxiety and depression and their associated costs
- See an increase in behavioral health related short- and long-term disability incidence
- Troubled by prescription costs related to behavioral health issues
- Do not realize desired outcomes from current human capital performance programs
- Wish to increase participation rates in wellness, disease management, behavioral health, or EAP programs
- Need a boost to productivity, innovation, and safety
- Want a unique competitive edge
What industries would be a good fit for this solution?
All employees, regardless of sector, can benefit from a resilience solution. However, the following situations may be ideal:
- High stress / high demand industries including finance, technology, and healthcare
- Companies with workers that have a low degree of control at their jobs such as call centers, retail and manufacturing
- Organizations with customer facing employees that play a critical role in a consistent and positive customer experience
- Workers in disperse sites, different time zones and shifts around the clock
How is meQuilibrium priced?
meQuilibrium is a scalable software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform sold via annual and multi-year contracts to organizations.