meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits —and we’re looking for people like you.
We are looking for a Project Manager to work closely with our Product and Technology departments. These departments have successfully self-managed projects for some time, but with increasing adoption in the Fortune 500 as well as midmarket companies, we need an innovative, customer-focused PM who can enable a rapid and effective life cycle of product idea to tech release, with a focus on iteration to deliver an always evolving, constantly improving platform that is changing the lives of millions of users for the better, every day. We help people become resilient. You will help us do it better, faster, and more efficiently.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of experience managing enterprise SDLC projects
- You care about your customer, internal or external, above all else
- You facilitate inter-departmental communication and reject gatekeeping
- You recognise that agility is a philosophy, not a noun
- You believe organizations should be open to trends in PM, but with an analytical eye
- You facilitate not just the adoption but the adaptation of agile methodologies to localized challenges
- You believe there is no one-size-fits-all system for PM, and that different problems, projects, and teams can benefit from different approaches
- Radical ideas for improving PM are not off the table for you. You don’t follow a path just because others do
- You own your mistakes and are proactive in learning from them
- You have previous experience with PM tools such as Jira and Asana
- Manage relationships between both internal and external customers, and stakeholders
- Determine project scope by defining the goals of product MVP, MSP, initial release, and future release cycles
- Manage project objectives, clearly setting out ACs and DoD
- Develop and manage detailed project schedules, clearly and consistently communicating status updates to all stakeholders
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives effectively and efficiently
- Identify scope creep, blockers, and delays early and often, recommending corrective actions and communicating their impact to stakeholders
- Measure project performance to identify both areas of improvement and success
- Perform risk management and analysis to minimize project risks
- Meet regularly with the Quality Assurance team to ensure comprehensive test plans are produced and executed on in a timely manner
- Manage release cycles, coordinating both the personnel and artifacts required for successful launches
- Drive innovation and creativity in improving the project management process
- Maintain a positive, engaging relationship between Product and Technology departments
- This position reports to the Director of Engineering, but is a cross-department role
While this position is currently remote, preference will be given to candidates in the greater Boston area (return to office targeted for late 2021 in a hybrid arrangement). Must be able to work east coast hours.
meQuilibrium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We encourage all to apply.